Followers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

To infinity and . . .

. . . I’m holding out for BEYOND!

Beyond the end of March, when: my house move is over, Zambezia's (original) deadline passed, the disappointment of single-dom will transform into excitement for having the opportunity to social and frequent when and where I please (sort of) and my newly crowned smile might very possibly be ready for a full-grin display (. . . let me state; there is no tooth-fairy . . . torturous tip-chairs / equipped with clumps of ridiculously sized numbing injections – those are very real & you should be very afraid . . . ‘no-pain-no-gain’ se dinges).

Beyond March-end also cradles the gargantuan potential of a new exciting LIFE in the Southern Suburbs. No more chipping away for 60-80min at a 40km one-way journey. Sadly, also no more singing along to Lykke Li’s top volume (somewhat controversial lyrics – but total heart palpitating rhythms) GET SOME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TTPGAy5H_E (while auto-piloting through the lushed-up hillside of Bishopscourt en route to Bergvliet).

Oh, yes – and then there is KITTY (a.k.a. ‘Jessi’) who is about to be re-introduced to a REAL home, pampered with 100% plush TLC.

. . . so - after a colossal 17-month reader/writers’ block – I think I might be cured. Anti-B-logger’s (‘It starts’, ‘Rainy days’, ‘Aural displeasure’, ‘The Moving Blues’, ‘The List’, ‘Keep on movin’, ‘Birthdaze’, ‘Licence to ill’, ‘Time to kill’, ‘Catching up’, ‘Stranger in a strange land’, ‘Pie Sharts’, ‘Happy merry!’ & finally my pick of the month - ‘We’re sinking, we’re sinking!’) rants and raves http://anti-b-logger.blogspot.com actually inspired me to Infinity and . . . BEYOND.

So, until the BEYOND or shortly before / thereafter – I’ll splurge out on another word-nuptial-rendition.

1 comment:

The Anti-B-logger said...

Woo-hoo! Welcome back lady :) I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now. Best of luck and all other best wishes type of things for the beyond!